Professor Skid has answered...  

Question by: stickyjammy  08/12/2013 22:55:15 
Question: Datsun240z got a split nearside rear vertical corner. How do I fix polycarb split wise master??

The wise one answers:

I use a glue gun, heats up the glue to apply.
Submit your own question  |  Back to questions
Click here to visit Fusion Hobbies - All your Tamiya favourites in stock