Professor Skid has answered...  

Question by: Sunny  21/10/2015 18:38:26 
Question: Hey Prof I am looking into changing the 850 Flanged Metal Bearing on my Bruiser to Ball Bearing equivalents. Is the 850 equivalent size in inches is 1/8 x 5/16? Thanks for the help!

The wise one answers:

I'm not sure there is a direct equivalent? I would stick to metric bearings which are readily available. They needs to be spot on fitment
Submit your own question  |  Back to questions
Click here to visit Fusion Hobbies - All your Tamiya favourites in stock

Website by Pixel-Concepts